[K.O] Keep Out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[K.O] Keep Out
[K.O] Keep Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D

3 posters

Go down

What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D Empty What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D

Post  ljuba Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 am

Hey guys i think this will be cool!If you have your house/mansion and dream biz if you want to share that post here...Very Happy you can post links pics whatever you want...
hmmm....server is down and site i cant show you now my dream stuffs when server will be back i will post pics and links...
pls post comments if this is good idea or not i want see what you think Very Happy

ljuba

Back to top Go down

What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D Empty Re: What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D

Post  Leandro Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 am

Ya, I think that it's a good idea, just to have fun. Well my dreams houses are Truck0r's Farm in The Farm and JaGaRen's Castle, in Richman. And about the businesses, my favourites are Fionn's Tower in LSPD and my biz in SFPD Very Happy
Leandro
Leandro

Back to top Go down

What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D Empty Re: What is your dream house/mansion or biz post HERE!:D

Post  ljuba Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:10 am

nice houses and bizs...my favorite is LethaL mansion in richman sunnyboy farm in flint country and from bizez if you know (BM)Rap bit in downtown ls 500k value huge exterior and JaGaren gas station in flint Very Happy

ljuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Leandro Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

xD I dk which one is [BM]Rap45's Business :S
Leandro
Leandro

Back to top Go down

Post  ljuba Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 am

if you want i will show you it is awesome you will see Very Happy

ljuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Leandro Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 am

sure, meet me in-game
Leandro
Leandro

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyGaby Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

My favorite Biz its my biz near SFPD and gas station near SFPD
My favorite Farm its ( my hideout in Tierra Robada )
My actually favorite house its in SF and its .... i dont know a nice one xD i'm getting bored of Mansions xD
LucyGaby
LucyGaby

Back to top Go down

Post  ljuba Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:12 am

nice LG...bored for mansions xDDDDD.....sub we have deal but when the server will fix Very Happy

ljuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Leandro Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

well, everything is down atm so i think that they're workin' on it right now
Leandro
Leandro

Back to top Go down

Post  ljuba Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 am

hmmm... i think that too but i dont belive it soo much.....i cant wait anymore Sad LOL maybe all houses will bee unowed LOL and bizes if 14 days past

ljuba

Back to top Go down

Post  ljuba Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 pm

guys i saw on sacnr.com that sacnr started now but i cant join Sad pls HELP me

ljuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down